We employ a team of over 150 highly-skilled engineers operating from networked service vehicles, all equipped with diagnostic testing equipment and a full range of replacement parts.
From the beginning in the 1980s to the present day, our independence has been vital to our approach. We retain important agreements with a number of key manufacturers but our approach has always been more customer-focussed than product-focussed.
Nevertheless, maintaining almost 10,000 pieces of varied equipment means we have the depth of knowledge and expertise to guide you in your considerations – from single truck purchases to full turnkey operations.
Carrylift has many years of experience in servicing and maintaining industrial equipment ofallbrands andtypes across a wide rangeofindustries.
Maintenance packages are tailored to suit customer requirements, whether it is a single item of equipment or a large and complex fleet.
- Routine Maintenance – the customer agrees to a number of services per annum reflecting equipment usage and manufacturer’s requirements.
- After each service the customer is advised if any further remedial work is required and will be given a quote for the work if requested.
- Inclusive Maintenance – for a fixed monthly fee, Carrylift will perform all servicing and repairs arising out of normal use.
- Certain restrictions may apply depending on the age and condition of the equipment.
- Bespoke Packages – for customers with a large amount of equipment, a specific package can be designed including elements of the above and, for example, the provision of a resident engineer on site.
- All packages are designed to assist customers in meeting their Health and Safety obligations and in particular those arising out of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations.