Improve performance with a Kalmar T2 Distribution Tractor!
THE MHE SPECIALIST
Carrylift Group is one of the largest Materials Handling suppliers in the UK, operating through a network of strategically located service centres and a principal member of the TCM Forklift Trucks Dealer Network.
We specialise in bespoke handling solutions, localised service and care and we provide RTITB accredited forklift truck training courses along with forklift operator and manual handling courses.
We have new stock ready to optimise your operations – the benefits of the Kalmar T2 really add up:
• Easier to maintain and service = reduce downtime
• Advanced cabin = Improved operator comfort
• FOPS & ROPS protection systems = Safer to operate
• Short and Long Term reasonable hire rates upon request.
CALL NOW ON 01695 317190
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS
HELPING YOU TO HIRE!
LONG & SHORT-TERM FORKLIFT TRUCK HIRE
Carrylift has a fleet of forklift trucks available for long and short-term hire, lasting from a week to many, many months, in order to cover seasonal variations or unexpected surges in demand.
In addition to the standard diesel gas and electric counterbalance trucks, the fleet also includes power pallet trucks and other warehousing equipment and one of the largest fleets of compact 4t and 7t machines – ideal for moving machinery.
Our heavy truck fleet consists of machines from 16t to 52ft with both 600mm and 1200mm load centres.
Hire periods to vary from a week to several months all backed by Carrylift’s nationwide service to meet your company-specific needs.
CALL OUR TEAM TODAY ON 0808 100 2760 TO ENQUIRE OR USE OUR CONTACT FORM HERE!
REAL CUSTOMER CARE
AROUND THE CLOCK
Carrylift’s aim is to provide total customer care before, during and after the point of sale or hire of your equipment.
What happens to the equipment after it has been delivered is as important to us as providing it in the first place. We operate through a network of 8 regional centres, supplying the very highest quality equipment all backed by first class support to guarantee you experience minimum downtime.
That’s why we have one of the most respected 24 hour maintenance departments in the UK. Our team of highly qualified service engineers work around the clock to keep fleets moving. From our nationwide network of local depots, our response time averages less than 4 hours.
The Carrylift Team will work closely with you to meet the needs of your business.
- Fully Qualified Engineers: Our team of fully qualified engineers are time served and trained in the repair and maintenance of all makes and models of equipment, such as cleaning machines, construction equipment, access platforms and many more.
- 24 / 7 / 365: In the event of a breakdown, trucks are repaired and back in service with minimum disruption. Our out of hours service ensures that no matter what the hour, there is always someone to help.
- Fully stocked vans: Our engineers are extensively equipped with a vast parts stock with them at all times covering all fast-moving items. Parts for more obscure problems are ordered and shipped overnight for our engineer to fit next day keeping downtime to an absolute minimum.
- Rapid Response: Carrylift service coordinators use the latest tracking technology to highlight the closest engineer in the event of an emergency. They will diagnose the fault and have you back up and running in the quickest possible time.
- Nationwide coverage: We take pride in our network of local depots, providing a more personal, speedier response for all your businesses materials handling needs.
- Maintenance to suit you: From a one-off service or repair to a tailored program ensuring that you achieve the best performance consistently from your equipment whilst managing costs.