Carrylift Group is a supplier of forklift trucks and associated materials handling equipment throughout the UK offering Sales, Hire, Service, Parts, Training and Support to our customers.
Senior management have established this personal data Processing policy in line with the requirements of GDPR 2018
What Information do we collect:
- The name, email, mobile phone number, business phone number, job title and contact type and title.
Who collects the information on behalf of Carrylift:
- Anyone who has communication with a customer or prospect such as: Sales, tele marketing, reception, website, service department and any local depot representative.
How is personal data collected:
- Personal data is collected by completion of a compliment slip, receipt of business cards, professional networking resources, referrals, sales packs,
- Data is entered onto a CRM system (Protean) and (Sage).
Electronically stored, secured and password protected on our computer system
Why is personal data collected:
- In order to build successful relationships with our prospects and customers and maintain contact accuracy.
- To develop and grow our customer profile in line with business strategy
How will personal data be used:
- This data will be used to maintain regular contact in order to sell our products and services
Who will personal data be shared with:
- Personal data will be shared with Protean and Sage users, authorised Carrylift employees working in the Sales & Marketing, Service & Accounts departments.
What will be the effect on the individuals concerned:
- Individuals will be in control of the frequency of contact between themselves and Carrylift.