Carrylift Approved Used Equipment
Most of the equipment is selected from our extensive fleet with the benefit of us knowing the history of each piece of equipment. The equipment is then prepared as outlined below:
- Engine & Transmission: A full service to the engine and transmission
- Electrical: Test carried out to the power circuits, a thorough check to the alternator, starter and the battery, overall, to ensure it is in good working order.
- Brakes: All brakes are checked and adjusted where required, and inspection of the brake’s master cylinder and wheel cylinders are examined for leaks. Brake pipes are checked and any adjustments to the handbrake mechanism are made or replaced if necessary. The braking system is tested for maximum efficiency and to ensure that the brake performance is satisfactory.
- Hydraulics: All hydraulic cylinders are checked for any damage or leaks. The hydraulic pipes are replaced if necessary. The hydraulic oil levels are checked and the hydraulic system is tested.
- Steering: Inspection of the steering joints, steer pins and bushes and kingpins is carried out. The wheel bearings are replaced where necessary and the steering is checked to ensure the performance is satisfactory.
- Mast: A full inspection of the mast assembly is carried out, replacing any damaged bearings, rollers, or side thrusts. Any damaged chain anchor points that are found are replaced. The load chains are inspected, as well as a test of the forks, which are replaced if necessary.
- General: The driver’s seat and seat belt are checked. All tyres are checked and replaced if necessary. Electric equipment batteries are replaced and any chargers are checked and rectified as necessary. The equipment is prepared and repainted to the manufacturer’s specifications. A load test is carried out and an update to the load rating plate is made, if required, to meet the equipment specification. Prior to delivery, a final inspection of the equipment is performed.
LOLER 12 Months
Truck Warranty: 6 Months or 500 hrs
New Battery Warranty (electric forklifts): 5 years manufacturers guarantee.
- Electric: An examination of the traction, hydraulic and power steering motor brushes, together with the electronics.